Tuesday, July 14, 2009

angel

do you guys remember Angel? the guy i met in NY (angel of mine). so all year i had been planning on writing him a letter and sending him a copy of the picture we took. but i got lazy and it kept getting pushed back. finally, the friday i was leaving for korea i decided that was it. either i do it then or never do it at all. so write i did. then i mailed it to noelle to pass on to angel for me.

this is the message noelle left me after seeing angel:
"I saw angel today... it was definitely the highlight of my day. He seriously just exudes joy. he knew exactly who you were, and remembered your name right away. he wanted to tell you hi and he missed you."

this seriously made my day. it's amazing how easily bonds can be created. i really hope i get to make it back to NYC some day so that i can see my friend again.

No comments: